Sunday, February 2, 2014

Shows To Tape

Here is my reminder to myself regarding all of the current shows that I want to download

Sunday:
  • Last Tango in Halifax
  • Mr. Selfridge
  • Call The Midwife
  • Episodes
  • Looking
Monday:
  • Murdoch Mysteries
  • Broadchurch
  • Silent Witness
Tuesday
  • Silent Witness

Wednesday
  • Midsomer Murders
  • Wolf Hall
Thursday
  • Death In Paradise

Friday
  • The Musketeers
  • The Graham Norton Show
Saturday



Other Notes:
  • Firedrive was Putlocker - It is incredibly fast
  • 180upload is incredibly fast
  • Hugefiles can be very fast
  • Sockshare is very fast
  • nosupload is fast
  • Bitshare is fastFreakshare is fast
  • Mightyupload is fast
  • Megashares is fast
  • grifthost is ok

  • Fileom is not safe. (It uses .exe files.  It also took over my computer and stopped me from using my keyboard.  Keep away from it.
  • filenuke requires registration.





No comments:

Post a Comment